Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A Bit of Catalog Love

Some of the new Spring additions to the piles of catalogs I get caught my eye. I am seriously considering a couple of buys here.

Crate and Barrel Josephine Chaise at $1299.0, very pretty! I also am liking it paired with the Avery Bombe Chest, $799.00

Give me a tufted sofa! Crate and Barrel Azure Sofa, $1899.00. Pretty nice photo styling here.

I am loving the red Pagoda Etagere (Crate and Barrel) $349. What is really cool about it is that it is actually a series of tables that stack which you can see here. The Jardin Chair for $799 is pretty cute too.

I am thinking this bench at the end of my bed. What do you think? Ballard Design Macau Bench goes for $399.95. (C'mon, just say $400).

Isn't this the cutest red chair? I love the woven seat. It makes it a bit different from similar metal chairs. Anthropologie Emile Chair at $198.00

I have toile bedding in a guest room that is almost exactly like this, but this Toile Wingback Chair from Anthropologie ($1998.00) looks like someone colored in parts with a magic marker. I love that. I may have to add it to my guest room.

This Coconut Chandelier from Wisteria ($649.00) has been on my wish list for awhile. Not sure where to put it, but it is pretty cool dont'cha think? I think I can find a place for it. Lovin' the Black Forest chairs too ($499).

So this is another bench I might try at the end of my bed. Wisteria Iron Bamboo Bench, $349. The price is great! AND they say it folds up for easy storage! Which bench do you all like better? I could use another opinion here.

OK, I just bought the three Ikat pillows on the right. I know Ikat has all of the symptoms of being too overexposed ( all over blogland, Pottery Barn's catalog, in Target, etc.) but I just really liked 'em and they are going to be perfect in my Family Room. Nuff said. They are from Wisteria at $79.00. They say their inserts feel like goose-down....hmm, what does that mean exactly? Are they, or are they not goose-down? I will let you know when I get them. I am also thinking these cobalt blue garden stools are different enough in color and shape to have some real staying power. ($249.00 not bad!) And loving the Dhurrie Rug too ($649 for a 9'x12'! What a swinging deal!)

Just a random sampling of what I have been keeping my eyes on lately.


Style Court said...

Love both benches! And wow C and B is branching out!

Pigtown-Design said...

Great ideas!

All Things Bright and Beautiful... said...

Oh Katie that little red chair is super sweet - I have just the boy to sit on that chair :-)

{this is glamorous} said...

Great choices, Katie--especially like the Josephine Chaise and Dhurrie Rug.

SGM said...

Love your new header

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Hi Katie! I'm trying to get a client to buy that very chaise and chest, I love them!

Great finds! I love the bench too, that would be great at the end of a bed!

happy spring!

JLC Studio said...

Great Finds! What's with Crate and Barrel??!! I LOVE that chaise, it just seems so unlike them! I also love the chandelier from Wisteria...I'll have to see if it comes in white...fabulous!

Things That Inspire said...

I love this post. It is so gratifying to order things from catalogs and only have to wait a week or two, versus 12-24 weeks from some of the to the trade resources.

girl meets glamour said...

Love the new banner Katie!! It just fits you perfectly!


shuma.rani said...

You have certainly identified some lovely pieces.

{this is glamorous} said...

(p.s. just stopping in to say that I love your new banner!)

Connie said...

What wonderful seats & chairs. Love your site. Great resource for my Design Business. Keep inspiring us all!

katiedid said...

Hi all!
I KNOW about C and B! I was very surprised to see a new side to them.

jlc, yes it does come in white. Isn't it great?

Thanks so much GMG and SGM re: my new banner. Took me long enough! BUt your comments meant alot to me! :)

Thanks for the visit Connie, and Shuma! I will pop on over to visit your blogs too.

Cote de Texas said...

I think I like the Ballard bench the best!!! great post. that sofa by Crate and Barrel is beautiful.

SimplyGrove said...

I love everything you chose! Great post.

Alkemie said...

Katie - you have such a great eye for items! I love the items you showcased here.