Saturday, June 27, 2009

FREE!!!!

Dontcha just love that word? Sometimes there are things that are free that you take just because they are free. It may not be something you really want or need. Like the free mini boxes of cereal that come in the mail. Then there are the free things you seek out, like the free food samples at Costco. You know what I mean. You can make a meal out of those enchilada and potroast samples. Sometimes I wait for there to be a free gift with the "purchase of $30 or more" at the make-up counter. (I have more beach bags and make-up pouches than you can imagine).

But there is another catagory. Things that you would love to have, but they are just not in the budget right now. But you keep looking at them in the magazines wondering if you could maybe swing it.

Here's one of those kind of freebies!

Merida Meridian is having a FREE RUG CONTEST . They are giving away a different rug every month! And the more who enter, the longer they can keep doing this. This month they are giving away a 5x8 Malabay Bark Abaca Area Rug like the one pictured in the photo above. (And speaking of the photo...maybe there will be free give-away of this HOUSE! Those newell posts!One can dream....that's free too.)

So I'd thought I'd pass along the goodness. Here is the link to the Contest Page.

Good Luck!!!

(And the Modern by Design Showhouse Pictures are on their way!!!!)

10 comments:

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Wonderful!

I thought you were talking about the open door when I first spied your post. I suppose that would be FreeDom!

Have a Happy Weekend, Katie!

Natalie Thiele said...

I love, love, love free stuff! (This probably has something to do with needing 1200sf of (not free) storage. Hmmm. I may be on to something. Oh well. I signed up for the rug contest. Thanks

Michelle said...

Nice...and it's a great rug!

Anonymous said...

What a great prize for one lucky winner...Katie, thanks for letting us know!

Have a great weekend!

VR.

SGM said...

I am so IN. Thanks, Katie!

HowToGetIn.com said...

We really appreciate you helping us get the word out. We will be giving away a free rug every month and people may come back and enter again each month.

We believe strongly that sustainable textiles can be stylish too and so we're trying to use this promotion to help get the word (and some rugs) out.

We'll be sure to link up with your blog next week, we think its fantastic. Thanks again! - Mark @ Merida

sinnlighet said...

Your blog is soo cute & nice & very tasty!!

Regards from Agneta in Sweden

Bonnie said...

WOW! I entered and passed the info on to a great blogger friend! I would love to have a rug like that for my home! Thank you for sharing. Your blog is fabulous and fun as always!

Renae said...

Thanks Katie!
I would so love to win that rug!
Blessings...

K @ Blog Goggles said...

Very awesome... think they ship to Hong Kong??

P.S. I'm hosting my first giveaway! Check it out if you get a chance :)