Friday, November 5, 2010

Thank You Sacramento Magazine!


Breakfast Room
Things have bee a beehive of activity around here lately! I have barely had time to turn around. So I must apologize for not keeping up this week with the blog posting. It is something I enjoy so much, but duties (very wonderful duties!) have been a calling.

But I wanted to show you all a project I had worked on a bit ago that was just published in Sacramento Magazine this November. My client, Alberta, and I clicked on sight. A more wonderful client I couldn't ask for.

I must preface by saying my scanner is a bit clumsy, so things a a bit fuzzy. I am expecting images from the oh-so talented photographer, Keith Sutter, next week.

Very Fuzzy...Main Kitchen
But I couldn't wait! So they are from the magazine.

 For the full article by the delightful  and very kind Joan Waters, click HERE.

Farmhouse Sink and Rustic French Ivory Cabinets

Le Cornue Fe Range

Cook Book Nook - Shelves are arched like the Hallway Doorway

Jose Esteves Chandelier from Interieurs
 Have a wonderful weekend!

19 comments:

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

GORGEOUS and full of unique personality kitchen...even through the teensy bit fuzzy pics!

Congrats! Well deserved!

Callie Grayson said...

fantastic! congrats on the publication.
beautiful kitchen!!
xx
callie

Splendid Sass said...

Beautiful kitchen. I LOVE that chandelier!
Congratulations!
Teresa

Karena said...

Katie, congrats!!! I love the chandelier and the bookshelf, well it is all gorgeous!

Come and enter my new Giveaway....I know you will love it!!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Alcira Molina-Ali said...

How beautiful.
This is so refined but yet has all the charm and whimsy of a fairytale picnic in a woodsy wonderland.
Just gorgeous, Alcira

thenerochronicles.blogspot.com

Party Resources said...

Fabulous and I love the chandelier! xx, Kate

bainbridge blues said...

Congratulations! Nicely done ...

Boxwood Terrace said...

Congratulations! Great article and lovely kitchen. It's beautiful.
Deborah

Mona thompson said...

Fabulous!!! Just totally fabulous!!!
I can't wait to see it all.

Linda in AZ * said...

* Wow (!), and sincere congrats~~~ (Then again, VERY WELL-DESERVED~~~ It's ALL lovely!!!)...

* I totally agree w/ all the above comments, especially those from "ALCIRA MOLINA~ALI... so nicely stated!!!

Warmest wishes,
Linda in AZ *
bellesmom1234@comcast.net

mary said...

Congratulations. The perfect kitchen and I love the green chairs. The chandelier is totally unexpected and fun.

Bridget said...

that chandelier is so interesting

Heidiopia said...

I am in love with the cookbook nook and the chandelier! Well done, Katie!

Velvet and Linen said...

Congratulations! Beautiful work Katie! The kitchen is beautiful. I love the colors. Oh, and I'm coveting your client's lacornue!!!!

xo
Brooke

Claudia Juestel said...

Congratulations Katie, well-deserved! That is a beautiful farmhouse kitchen. I look forward to seeing photos that will truly do your design justice.

Cheers,
Claudia

Valerie Wills Interiors said...

How lovely. I'm a huge foodie and would absolutely LOVE the cook book nook..... congrats.

maison21 said...

congrats, katie! awesome project!

red ticking said...

congratulations.... it looks amazing...

Debra Phillips said...

katie, bravo!!!!

what a lovely setting you created. the double benefit of a wonderful client and such great press is huge

can you tell ne about the faux bois table base in the first photo?
debra