Wednesday, November 23, 2011

WISHING YOU ALL A HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


 I am thankful for this exceptionally beautiful Fall season which brought just enough rain, just enough snap in the air and just enough blue sky to make the trees glow with gold and fire red.....


 I am thankful for the heart warming neighborhood I am so happy to live in with its wealth of trees, beautiful historic homes and wonderful neighbors.....


 I am thankful for our home which will always be a place of comfort to my soul....


I am thankful for my family whom I love with all of my heart. They even get up early to come to the Farmer's Market with me to buy persimmons.....


 And Bay Leaf Wreaths.....even when their beds are warm and cozy and it is hard to leave them......


 And I am very thankful to all of you who visit here and share your thoughts with me....


I wish you all the Happiest of Thanksgiving Holidays!

12 comments:

ArchitectDesign™ said...

What beautiful trees! Happy Thanksgiving :-)

Splendid Sass said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Katie!
Beautiful images.
Teresa
xoxo

mary said...

Thank you, Katie--the very best Thanksgiving ever to you and your brood. Mary

quintessence said...

Lovely post and adorable shot of you. Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday as well!!

Claudia Juestel said...

These photos are gorgeous Katie! You do live in a wonderful neighborhood with beautiful tree-lined streets.

Having a roof over our heads and food on the table is enough to be thankful for considering that it is not basic for many people in the world. But living in a beautiful home is certainly icing on the cake.

Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving Katie.

Cheers,

Claudia

Linda in AZ * said...

*** Now HERE'S something ELSE to be thankful for~~~ these gloriously "colored" trees... my goodness, that's breathtaking!!!

Holiday wishes to you & your family, Katie!

Linda in AZ *
bellesmom1234@comcast.net
(Ohhhh, how I wish nature could provide trees like THAT here in the desert!!!)...

Karena said...

Katie thank you for all you share with us year round!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Love and Hugs
Karena

Art by Karena

Sarah said...

Thank you Katie, same to you!!

Julio Muao said...

What beautiful fall images Katie!!! Just stopping by to wish you and your loved ones a Happy Thanksgiving and holiday season.

Ivy Clad said...

Those bay leaf wreaths look beautiful! They are hard to find where I live. Enjoy the Christmas season!

-Keri

annie said...

Your neighborhood is gorgeous...and your house too! I love the fall! These images are gorgeous! LOVE your bay wreath too!

Sell WoW Account said...

great shots!!:D