Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Took Me a Second....


 ......to figure out that the dog is wearing a fur cape of sorts, and not just having a bad hair day. But either way, doesn't he....or she....make you grin?

OK...it's really about the wallpaper. I was introduced not long ago to Eskayel. Eskayel is a Brooklyn, NY company founded only a few years ago by designer Shanan Campanro, who artfully imagines unique new patterns for wallpaper, fabrics and area rugs. What I love? Her wit and humor...and of course her style. Her wallpaper makes me grin.....like the dog.





Pop on over to Eskayel and check out the rest of the design goodness.....the beautiful area rugs, fabric, pillows, scarves, and wrapping paper....

Have a grin.

7 comments:

SHERRY HART said...

Thanks for the intro.....love those papers. That cute dog too!

Callie Grayson said...

The dog is so adorable it that sheep skin wrap!
The walk covering is very cool, thanks for the intro I will be heading over. I have been wanting to wall paper my dining room
Xx
Callie

Karena said...

Her designs are so interesting, I really love the dog though!!

I hope you will come and join my Valentine's Giveaway!
xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

vicki archer said...

Love the papers... but that dog is just the cutest... xv

MJH Design Arts said...

I like the armadillo!! Mary

Lisa Graham Art said...

It's a glamorous Spud McKenzie! Too fun! Speaking of wallpaper...when we moved into our house 12 years ago we had to peel off wallpaper from the 70's. It was actually fuzzy paisley and hideously ugly. I like your wallpapers much better. : )

Punctuation Mark said...

that wallcovering is amazing!!! Happy weekend!