Monday, June 11, 2012

Gold Country Interiors: The Antique Gardener


Historic charm is easy to find in the Sierra Foothills of California where I prospect for treasure other than gold. If I have a sudden yen for antiquing, this is a good place to start. I promised that I would show you a couple of the shopping treasures in Sutter Creek, and The Antique Gardener is first in the list!

There are things here that can be used in or out, and I love the many folding things....chairs, tables, etc.

I hope you enjoy the scenery....







The Antique Gardner also has a blog HERE

AND you can buy from their ETSY shop HERE!

Happy Hunting and....

Happy Monday!

6 comments:

Karena said...

very cool Katie, so many great finds and I will check out more!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

quintessence said...

What a lovely shop and you took FABULOUS shots!

Callie Grayson said...

I miss antique shopping in California
This is a great shop, love that first image
And I too love the French bistro folding chairs. I have 2, but I need more
Xx
Callie

Merlin said...

Ideas...oh, the possibilities...franki

sally said...

I love this!! what a super cute shop, would love to go there, the stuff they sell here is very similar to the stuff that is sold on etsy

Anonymous said...

Their Etsy listing says they have been asked to stop selling some items. I wonder why. Luckily they are local to me.