Thursday, December 13, 2012

A Little Peek


It has been a busy Fall this year with many client projects and getting together with friends and family. The Holiday Season has been full of fun, especially when I get to see projects reaching their completion! I just wanted to say to my wonderful clients how much I appreciate working with you all. I am so very lucky to have the opportunity to work on such varied and wonderful projects. But more importantly, you have all made it a complete pleasure. Thank you.

After the Holidays, I will be getting the final touches in place so several projects can be photographed. I look forward to sharing them all with you!

Happiest of Holidays to You All!


10 comments:

ArchitectDesign™ said...

Great shot -i love how the mirror captures the chandlier! can't wait to see more.

mary said...

I want to mirror. Great photo!
Mary

Brooke said...

Love that photo! Such beautiful decorations!

=) Brooke

5th and State said...

if that photo is an indication we are in luck to see the completed projects!
merry christmas katie
debra

Le Trung Thanh said...

Nice blog. I will keep visiting this website very often. I’m extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog.
--------------------------------
Thanh Le - HomeDesignLove.Com
http://www.homedesignlove.com

Acanthus and Acorn said...

Merry Christmas Katie!

Ivy Lane said...

That chandy is perfection!

Hiren Modi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hiren Modi said...

Hi katiedid,

Hope you are fine, Nice blog. I will keep visiting this website very often.You have made your content quit clear. There's no way to mistake your points of interest. you also share and pin my ideas on Chandeliersblog.

commercial painters jackson tn said...

A remodeling for perfection. Bravo!